Monday, October 19, 2009

This is how my blog all began...


One of my favorite things in life is when Tuck begins an "I remember..." monologue where she hops from memory-to-memory as fast as her mind and mouth will go. I usually end up laughing so hard my sides hurt, wishing she would go on forever. During her performance (since she was born to perform)wonderful, and sometimes not so wonderful memories come flying into my mind. I am hoping that I can blog about things I remember (they may not be 100% accurate--we'll chalk that one up to age)and all of you can add your two-bits about what you remember. Hopefully we can come up with some family history that I can eventually have printed up and bound!

4 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooo HAPPYYYYYY right now! mom this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my inspiration, Yvette, Yvette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okey, so I feel cheated. My comment from last night didn't go through...sad. Anyway, it went something like this. Annie Bananie, you have a blog! I'm so proud of you. This will be one more reason for me to stay up late, or stay up early depending on how you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My comment from last night didn't go through, EITHER! and it was AWESOME!

    I said.... Momma... never fear. Four square is still all the rage in not only elementary schools, but ALSO... the MTC!

    My favorite playground game as a kid was definitely Lava Monster. Don't touch the ground!

    ReplyDelete